Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 45 Trip Epilogue


33 states/3 provinces in 45 days and 66 National Parks.
12,706 miles What a trip!

I'll be posting a final epilogue as I sort through the best pictures, adding a page with some of Wanda's best pictures and finish the "best of..." , nature photo & NPS stamp pages.
...but for those who have been checking in from time to time or anyone new to the blog, I've gone back to edit many of the days - adding pictures ( alot of Wanda's ) from when I was running behind.

So please check back over the next few weeks... check out any days you missed - just click on a day from the Archive. Click on any picture to enlarge it and a 2nd time for more magnification . The trip begins at June 19.

School is starting so it may be a few weeks or so until I finish.
Thanks for following . ChayR
P.S. Nov. 27, 2010 - I've finished going back editing all the days with additional pictures and commentary, finished the Special Nature Photos and "Best of ..." and NPS Passport Stamps pages and added the " How We Did It" page at the top of the blog. I'm still adding to Wanda's pics so check back later. JR

No comments:

Post a Comment